Showing all 1 results

The Master Hood are totally customized as per customers’ school colors and study major. Now we offer two kinds of Master Hood: American academic Master hood and UK-style full-shape hood. The American academic Master hoods are mainly used for the American universities and some other countries. And UK-style full shape hood are mainly worn by the Masters studied in United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand and the likes.